the wiki about Twitter that anyone can edit! We've created 20 articles since July 2016.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Twikipedia
- August 13th, Denial of Service Attack on Twitter
- On August 6th, Twitter -- along with other social media platforms such as Facebook -- suffered a Denial of Service attack, bringing the service down for a few hours.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorials, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Start a new wikia if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "stubs" and "wanted articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
Featured article — What is Twitter?
"Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?" -- Twitter official website.